Monday, December 30, 2013

Valentine's Day Clipart!

I have been working on a few Valentine's Day sets of clipart and realized how much I need to organize my TpT store! I really need to add categories to my sidebar now that the amount of sets in my store has grown! I promise to get on that- my first (of many) New Year's Resolutions!

In the meantime, I thought it might be helpful to do some posts about all the sets I have for different holidays- starting with Valentine's Day. So check out the sets below if you are looking for some "lovely" clipart for your February teaching creations :)

Here are my newest sets!

These sets are only $1.00 each!


Here are some oldies but some goodies :) 

Here's some FREE Valentine Hearts & Pencils!



5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Thanks for grouping them all together:)
    I love all your graphics!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love your graphics!! Do you have any winter sports or olympic graphics?
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your graphics! Everything you make is just so cute!!! :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new sets (and the old ones)! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
    -Monique
    More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete