Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Week 2 Released in my Creative Clips January Club!

Just a quick note to let you know that January Week Two is available for any of my Creative Clips Club Members! The entire value of January is going to be $16.00 when I sell them individually in my store, so you save $6.00 by joining now for $10.00- plus you don't have to wait three months to see the surprises everyone is getting!

Check it out {HERE}

If you are a member- go download the "revised" copy under your recent purchases to see the new set added under "Week Two." 

Everyone stay warm out there!


2 comments:

  1. Just downloaded the update and wow! I love the variety--so many options and so many ideas rolling around in my head now. Guess it's time for me to make some heart themed activities. Thanks!
    -Monique
    More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just downloaded the January Exclusive Weekly Clipart! I absolutely love the valentine hearts and the snowmen! I can't wait for the weeks to follow! It's like Christmas all over :)

    ReplyDelete