Saturday, December 28, 2013

January Club Week #1 Released and a new Groundhog Set!

Hope everyone is still relaxing and enjoying winter break! I have been traveling a lot between my relatives house's and it's given me a lot of time to work on clipart.

I have posted the first set of my Creative Clips January Club! I hope you all love it! Due to popular demand, I posted this set early so that anyone who purchased that membership would have it to work on over break :) If you are a member of the January Club, make sure you go and download the revised copy under your "Purchases" and you will see that a new set has been added.

If you haven't purchased my January Club Membership, click {HERE} and zip on over to my store! Don't miss out on all the fun sets that will be popping up throughout the month!



I also finally finished my new Groundhog set! I have wanted to make this set for over a year and it always gets lost in the mix so I'm excited that it's done now! Here it is!

Click {HERE} to check out my Groundhog Set!

I am working on such a cute 'n fun set right now- I can't wait to finish it up and show you! It will be perfect for spring!

5 comments:

  1. Love the first set in the January release - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just opened the Ja. goodies....LOVE them! Your work is so super cute.
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your first set of the January graphic set! You are very talented. Thanks for offering such a great deal!

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. The January set is completely adorable!! I am in love! Thank you so much!! Happy New Year, my friend!
    XO
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your groundhogs are so cute! I love your work.
    Linda
    KinderDoodles
    PS I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete