Sunday, August 5, 2012

MEGA Clipart Snatch Up- Hurry!

My goodness, I feel like I have been MIA for quite a few days on here! I've been neglecting my Creative Chalkboard and working on a BUNCH of other things. But I'm back and I got a lot to share.

I have been cranking out the clipart- I have been on such a clipart craze since I got my iPad this summer and figured out how to turn my drawings into digital images. I promise this blog will be much more than a stream of clipart giveaways, but thanks for humoring me in my newest obsession for now :)

The good thing for you is that every time I add a new clipart bundle, you have a chance to grab it from my Clipart Snatch Ups! Since I have finished so many bundles I was working on this weekend, I am having a MEGA snatch up. I have five new sets in my store, so the first {FIVE} people to comment on this post will get to choose ONE of the following clipart bundles to snatch up for {FREE}! If you're one of the first five, please leave your email and your choice so I can send it to you!


Hurry, hurry and snatch up a set for yourself! Check back later on Monday for my post on a fun back to school activity called Mystery Bags :)



16 comments:

  1. Hi Krista! I'm your newest follower. I just started blogging and making things for TPT. Thanks so much for offering this freebie. I'd love the shoe set. Very cute!
    Melissa
    luv2harp at gmail.com
    Teacher Treasure Hunter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I sent off your clip art bundle this morning so check your inbox :)

      Delete
  2. Great clipart.Id love to have the Halloween night.
    Thank you for the freebie.
    dutchandtracy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I sent off the Halloween set to you this morning. Thanks for being part of my Snatch Up!

      Delete
  3. All the sets are uber cute...but I'd have to choose the Halloween Night...those colorful ghosts are adorable!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista, I am always in awe of creative people like yourself! You make me wish that I could actually draw something other than stick people!!!
    Very, Very Cute - all of them! Love them all. Love the shoes but the Halloween Night set would make wonderful games for the kids!
    Teresa
    teresa@makingmathmorefun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a nice comment!! I sent you the Halloween Night set just a minute ago. Create and enjoy!

      Delete
    2. Many, Many thanks Krista! Was so excited to receive this! Now I can't wait for Halloween! :)
      Thanks,
      Teresa

      Delete
  5. So cute!!! I would love the colorful hands set!! tesashaw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and checking them out! Colorful Hands should be in your inbox :)

      Delete
  6. Ohhh! Those are so cute! I think "If the Shoe Fits" is calling my name if I'm one of your first 5! :)

    A Pirates Life for Us
    jennlong1@me.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You were so close!! You were my 6th comment. More Snatch Ups to come later this week though :)

      Delete
  7. I just found your blog and I must say I love your clip art! The Halloween is my fave! I would love to know how to do that on the iPad. Is there a certain app you use?

    Newest follower,
    Kim
    http://mrshsresourceroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not often that I read such good posts. Laura

    ReplyDelete