Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Meet my Monkey!

Hi friends! I have an all day professional development today, but of course, in the midst of getting ready and dressed, I got distracted and ended up on here, writing a blog :) I wanted to post a quick little picture of my big monkey in my classroom! I worked ALL day in my room yesterday and this monkey is the most "finished" part- so I'll leave you with this little cutie until I have something more constructive to share after my workshop today!

Any name ideas for this chunky monkey?


PS. I was going to post this picture as part of a "Wordless Wednesday" post until I realized that I have a lot of trouble NOT talking or writing words, so  I will have to work on that for the future :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Krista, I have a Gorilla in my room this year. He's our class mascot and each week my Star Student gets to take him home and journal about what they do together. Goober the Gorilla :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the kids name him! That way they really buy into him being theirs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your monkey is adorable! My new lil newphew's nursey is all monkeys. Where in the world did you find him?

    ReplyDelete