Thursday, July 5, 2012

Order's Up! Calendar Cupcakes

I promise this blog will not just be a push for products on my Teachers Pay Teachers store, but since I am just getting started I have a lot to share and tell you about! PLUS, I'm excited about some new clipart that I just finished and wanted to thank Cindy for her great idea and special product request. I have just added my Calendar Cupcakes Bundle to my little TpT store- 12 different cupcakes, each with a monthly theme. These are perfect for classroom birthday posters, favors, games and more :) Here is a look at the set that you can grab for $3.00. In this bundle you also get 12 black line versions of the cupcakes so 24 images total!  AND- not to jump the gun on back-to-school planning, but I'm offering up the September "school-themed" cupcake for free. Just click on the cupcake image below to grab it up or click on the set below to zip on over to my store :)



That's all for now! I'll leave you with a little sneak peak at some autumn clipart that I'm doodling for a new bundle :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista. I am your newest follower. I just bought every set of clip art on your tpt site tonight. It is so super cute. I am really in need of some cute zombies. Would you take a request for those? I have asked others, but with no luck. My kids would love them in activities/assignments, etc.... Anyway, again, I love your clip art. Cute, cute, cute.... Stop by my blog when you get a chance I am having a Lakeshore interactive game giveaway this week. P.S. Your patio looks great too! Thanks again for the adorable drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for following my new little blog! Your sweet feedback on my clipart made my day, too! Thanks for checking it out- it is something I have wanted to make for a while but have just gotten into it this summer. I'd love to do some sketches for cute zombies and see if it is what you had in mind. If you want to leave me your email, I can send you some ideas in the next few days before I go ahead and finish up the whole bundle for you! Thanks again for your request and I will definitely hop over to your blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete