Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lesson Planning Oasis

I finally finished my little balcony makeover and had to post some pictures. I wanted to close in my balcony a bit more so there was some privacy with the other apartment buildings being so close. The weather is so dang hot right now I pretty much have only looked at it through my sliding door without sitting yet, but I picture it as a perfect place to lesson plan and grade papers in the evenings after school starts. Is it sad that I think like that when I see a nice sitting area? Anyway, there is just enough room on that little bistro table for my laptop and a glass of wine, so I think it only makes sense :) Of course my binders, books, papers etc will be all over the ground, but I purchased a nice outdoor rug for those, too. Anyway! Just wanted to share, but will give you a real post tomorrow :)

Boring Balcony BEFORE




Lesson Planning Oasis AFTER





2 comments:

  1. So cute! A perfect little place to some lesson planning! ;)

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm such a fan of your blog, btw! I have been reading your blog for a long time before I started my own this summer :) Thanks for checking mine out!

      Delete