Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Save yourself some work with a Word Work Freebie!

If there's one thing I always am on the look out for, its some good "go-to's" for my Word Work center. Last year, my kiddos got into a good routine for their daily Word Work centers, but I always liked to mix it up- Lord knows I get bored doing the same thing all the time, let alone my little firsties. Throughout the year, I ended up making a bunch of activity sheets (some ideas borrowed and changed, some ideas new) for word work and decided to offer one HUGE freebie from my TpT store. The result: a 26-paged freebie, packed with reproducibles and materials to add to your existing Word Work activities. I have been BLOWN AWAY by the response I have gotten for this packet, so I wanted to share a link for it on my blog, too. So far it has over 17,000 downloads and over 22,000 pins on Pinterest. I'm so excited that other people are able to use these resources in their own classrooms- so if you are looking for some more variety to spice up your Word Work center, click on the link below and grab a copy for yourself!



Here are a few pictures of SOME of the pages in the packet. Most activities can be used over and over, or I have included blank templates for you to modify them for a specific skill focus :)


                 









No comments:

Post a Comment