Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome to my new blog! I've been wanting to jump on the "blog wagon" for a while but haven't had time to figure out everything  to set it all up until this summer. It's definitely a work in progress, but I think I have enough of the basics finished that I can start writing posts and offering up some freebies. I have learned so much from some fantastic teacher bloggers this year and can't wait to {hopefully} return the favor by sharing some of my own resources and tips! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I just found your blog through one of your freebies on TpT (the WORD WORK freebie). I absolutely LOVE it and it will come in handy this year. I was looking for some new ideas for my word work time!

    Glad I found you, and welcome to the blogger world!
    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marie! I'm excited to get this blog up and running :) I've gotten swept up in following other teachers' blogs this past year, so I thought I would give it a try, too. Thanks for the warm welcome and following my little blog in its early stages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I checked out your blog Marie and love it! I'm your newest follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista, I would love to feature you blog on my blog soon! Email me at mariecote123@gmail.com and we can talk! :)

      Marie
      The Hands-On Teacher in First!

      Delete