Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome to my new blog! I've been wanting to jump on the "blog wagon" for a while but haven't had time to figure out everything  to set it all up until this summer. It's definitely a work in progress, but I think I have enough of the basics finished that I can start writing posts and offering up some freebies. I have learned so much from some fantastic teacher bloggers this year and can't wait to {hopefully} return the favor by sharing some of my own resources and tips! Stay tuned...

7 comments:

  1. Hi!! I just found your blog through one of your freebies on TpT (the WORD WORK freebie). I absolutely LOVE it and it will come in handy this year. I was looking for some new ideas for my word work time!

    Glad I found you, and welcome to the blogger world!
    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marie! I'm excited to get this blog up and running :) I've gotten swept up in following other teachers' blogs this past year, so I thought I would give it a try, too. Thanks for the warm welcome and following my little blog in its early stages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I checked out your blog Marie and love it! I'm your newest follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista, I would love to feature you blog on my blog soon! Email me at mariecote123@gmail.com and we can talk! :)

      Marie
      The Hands-On Teacher in First!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on launching your new blog! It's always exciting to embark on the blogging journey and share your insights with others. The teaching community is incredibly supportive, and I'm sure your resources and tips will be valuable contributions. Embracing the learning curve and offering freebies is a fantastic way to engage your audience. Best of luck, and looking forward to the great content you'll share!
    Regards: pay to take my online exam - get exam help online.

    ReplyDelete