Thursday, September 12, 2013

Free Smile Sketchies Clipart set with $12.00 purchase- today, Friday and Saturday!!!

Hi friends!!! I am excited to announce my second FREE gift with purchase set! I just finished these little cuties:






















You can snatch these little smileys up for FREE if you make a $12.00 purchase from my store today, September 12th - Saturday September 14th. 

Here is how the offer works:

1. For the rest of today, Friday, or Saturday, purchase $12.00 of clipart in my TpT store. 

2. Email me at thecreativechalkboard@gmail.com with the subject FREE SMILE SKETCHIES. In your email, please include your user name on TpT (the one that would show up on my transaction sheet- I think it is usually your user name) and list the clipart sets you purchased totaling $12.00 or more. 

3. You will have your FREE SMILE SKETCHIES emailed to you by Sunday night, September 15th.

That's it! So if there is stuff you have wishlisted, might as well get a freebie out of your purchase! As always, thanks for being the best supporters a doodler could ask for :) Hope your week ends well and your weekend is even better :)

1 comment: